Select Style & Size
Shimano Premium Round Road Ring
Absolute Black's aftermarket Shimano Premium Round Road Ring puts a big emphasis on stiffness, resisting flex with its high strength-to-weight ratio and thicker 5mm construction. These stout aluminum chainrings feature a one of a kind look, and use Absolute Black's proven ramp and recess design for smooth and responsive shifting. They're sold separately as inner and outer chainrings, and are compatible with any Shimano 4-bolt crankset. If you're only getting an inner chainring, you can use your original bolts. If you're using the outer chainring, you'll want to purchase Absolute Black Bolt Covers or Long Bolts.
- Premium road chainrings for Shimano 4-bolt cranksets
- Thicker 5mm construction for efficient power transfer
- High strength-to-weight ratio from CNC-machined alloy construction
- Proprietary ramp & recess design for smooth, crisp shifting
- One of a kind look with durable anodized finish
- Ramp design shifts best with combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39t
- Outer ring requires "Road Bolt Covers" or "Long Bolts" (sold separately)
- Item #ABC000C
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum, anodized
- [inner ring] 34, 36, 38, 39t, [outer ring] 50, 52, 53t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Shimano asymmetric 110mm
- Compatible Components
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra R8000, Ultegra 6800, 105 R7000, 105 5800, & Tiagra 4700 cranksets
- Claimed Weight
- [34t] 1.1oz (30g), [36t] 1.3oz (38g), [38t] 1.5oz (43g), [39t] 1.6oz (45g), [50t] 4oz (114g), [52t] 4.6oz (129g), [53t] 4.8oz (136g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2019
Great aftermarket chainring
- I've used it several times
I bought a 38T ring to replace the 36T ring on my Ultegra 8000 crankset. Installation was a snap, and the shifting in a 52T/38T combo is flawless. I also appreciate that Absolute Black designed these rings to fit current as well as previous generation Shimano cranksets (i.e., Ultegra 6800 and DA 9000). If you have multiple cranksets, this makes it easier to mix and match gearing.
April 17, 2021
Would this be compatible with a Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 crankset? I know I would need different bolts, but am unsure if these outer rings would fit on.
April 9, 2019
Will this fit a lynskey pro 29? If not can you recommend a 38t that will