Select style & size:Select options
Bottom Bracket Socket
- Sockets from Abbey Bike Tools for oversized bottom bracket cups
- Laser etched for quick and easy identification
- Strong 7075 aluminum and precise machining is made to last
- Make your buddies green with envy with these high-quality sockets
- Item #ABY000L
- 7075 aluminum
- 3/8-in drive, Chris King T47, Colnago 30mm, EThirteen BB30, Hope BSA30, Praxis M30, TorqTite BSA30
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2019
Works for cups ONLY
- I've used it several times
The tool works great for the colnago t45 cups used on the concept and c64 and looks like it would work fine on the ceramic speed cups. The quality is solid and I’d give it a 5 except it is solid metal in the middle to engage on the inside of the cups, meaning it won’t fit if the beatings are already pressed into the cups, like ceramic speed.
April 30, 2020
will the work with Chris king threadfit 30 bottom bracket?