Why We Like The Anything Cargo Pant
With thirteen pockets, we really can do it all in the Anything Cargo Pant. The massive amount of storage space keeps us hands-free and totally prepared in any situation. Stretch nylon is rugged enough for travel, and it's designed for both sun protection and water repellency so we're ready for any weather. A relaxed fit, gusseted crotch, and articulated knees keep us moving comfortably whether we're trudging up the trail or racing to catch our flight.
- Cargo pant with thirteen pockets to do it all no matter where we go
- Durable stretch nylon with weather-protective DWR coating
- Relaxed fit offers comfort and boosted freedom of movement
- Cargo pockets double as mesh-lined vents for airflow when necessary
- One cargo pocket acts as a stuff sack for easy travel and storage
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees extend mobility even further
- UPF 40+ blocks solar rays to keep skin protected
- Drawcord-adjustable waist dials in the best fit for the adventure
- Item #SESZ69Q
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex, DWR coating
- [size 30] 30in, [size 32] 32in, [size 34] 32in, [size 36] 36in, [size 38] 34in
- Leg Opening
- [size 30] 16in, [size 32] 16.5in, [size 34] 17in, [size 36] 17.5in, [size 38] 18in
- 2 hand, 1 pen, 1 card, 1 RFID-blocking card, 1 zippered cargo, 1 self-stowing zippered cargo, 2 hook-and-loop rear, 2 rear card, 1 rear leg, 1 belt loop
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- casual, travel, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 3, 2023
Carefully consider pant length
- I returned this product before using it
Bought as a gift and did not notice there is no length selection. It's a fixed length by waist size that was too short. Now need to pay for return shipping.
October 5, 2022
Fantastic do anything pants
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
These pants are just about perfect. The design and technical details are superb. So many pockets! For example, each rear pocket includes an inner RFID-blocking credit card slot, and you have yet another (yes, that's 3) RFID blocking card slot on the right hip. The drop-in cell phone pocket (right thigh) fits my Pixel 6 Pro with case, no problem. Each side has a zippered cargo pocket that is a good size but not bulky, and they are angled slightly to articulate better with movement of your knees, which is awesome. The draw cord can be tied inside the pants, so you don't see it on the outside (which is a neat innovation). The crotch is gusseted and the seams are all double-stitched. The material is a great weight, not too heavy or light, and has a little stretch to it -- but again, not too much. The fit is great, not too tight through the hips and thighs but not baggy either. These pants move with you better than any non-athletic pants I've ever owned. You really could do just about anything in these pants. The charcoal gray is super versatile and can be worn worn with many outfits. I would say the color is darker (and even nicer) in person. Either way these are rock-solid pants with clear attention to detail and high-quality throughout. 5 stars all the way, highly recommended!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help