Why We Like The 686 Harper Shell Bib Pant
The 686 Harper Shell Bib Pant makes it easy to enjoy the resort, no matter the conditions outdoors. infiDRY tech keeps snowfall and powder spray at bay, so we can keep riding through the storm. The modern, layering-friendly fit lets us load up on baselayers, fleece pants, and whatever else we need to combat the icy temperatures of bluebird days. Breathable fabric and mesh-lined vents let air flow freely while we're active, and sealed seams and boot gaiters prevent any snow from sneaking into the kit when we fall.
- Just-right shell bibs offer on-mountain weather protection
- 2-layer infiDRY fabric repels moisture while remaining breathable
- Relaxed fit allows playful maneuvers and cozy layering
- Adjustable shoulder straps let riders find the perfect fit
- Mesh-lined vents release heat without letting snow in
- Boot gaiter with lace hook and snap gusset for extra coverage
- Item #SESZ6EH
- infiDry (2-layer), DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed, Bemis tape
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 zippered chest
- zippered inner thigh
- belt loops
- adjustable shoulder straps
- lace hook, snap closure gusset
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- snowboarding, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help