Why We Like The 686 Geode Thermagraph Bib Pant
We love that the 686 Geode Thermagraph Bib Pants use a waterproof, breathable infiDRY 20K construction and synthetic insulation for dry comfort and increased warmth-retention when we're spending all day in frigid temps and waist-deep powder. Thanks to their unique Thermagraph Body Mapping insulation system, these pants give us the toasty comfort we want without unnecessary bulk restricting our range of motion.
- Shred pants with superior protection and body-mapped warmth
- InfiDRY 20K fabric and sealed seams keep moisture out
- Synthetic insulation is strategically placed and 85% recycled
- Multiple water-resistant pockets safely carry essentials
- Ventilation zippers at hip and sides for amplified airflow
- Fleece inner waistband wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Boot gaiters, adjustable waist, and bib straps complete coverage
- Item #SESZ6EB
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] infiDRY 20K (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 140g Thermagraph Body Mapping (85% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed with Bemis tape
- [x-small, small] 32in, [medium. large] 33in
- 1 zippered leg, 1 zippered side, 1 zippered chest (audio)
- side zip, hip zip
- adjustable elastic straps, Pant Jacket Connect System, belt loops (one with lift ticket eyelet)
- Side Zips
- side zipper entry
- BOA-compatible boot system, Lycra stretch panel, boot lace hook
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help