Why We Like The Shimano Ultegra 8100 PRECISION 3+ Left-Side Power Meter
The Shimano Ultegra 8100 PRECISION 3+ Left-Side Power Meter delivers wattage, cadence, and calories burned directly to our head unit of choice. As the only crank-based power meter to use 3 strain gauges, all forces in our pedal stroke are measured with +/-1% accuracy and features an automatic terrain selector for responsive cadence and power feedback. From a steep climb up the canyon to a Zwift ride in our living room, this left-side power meter has us covered.
- Ultra-light left-side power meter for Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100 cranksets
- Easily install straight out of the box with the standard Shimano crank installation
- Offers up to 800 hours of battery life with the CR2032 coin cell battery
- Compatible with all popular indoor training apps with ANT+ and Bluetooth connection
- Add to the Find My app to locate on apple products when not in use
- Item #FII000Q
- Powermeter Type
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100
- IPX7 waterproof rating, automatic terrain selector, Apple Find My feature, ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity
- Accuracy (+/-)
- CR2032 Coin Cell
- Operating Time
- up to 800 hours
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov