Premium Liner Short
You don't have to look like a roadie to have a roadie's level of comfort on long rides. The Zoic Premium liner short is designed to be worn under your baggies to give you all the comfort of road shorts without the aero look. This short's part of the Interchangeable Padded Liner (IPL) System, which makes for a seamless integration with Zoic's outer shorts. The Premium Liner features an anatomically contoured Elastic Interface Veloce chamois, made with multi-level ergonomic foam with four-way stretch and advanced moisture wicking properties.
- Plush liner shorts for comfort on long rides
- 6-panel design minimizes seams to reduce irritation
- Elastic Interface Veloce chamois cushions and stretches
- Ergonomic foam conforms to your shape for comfort
- Gripper elastic holds the hem position
- Compatible with any Zoic IPL shorts
- Item #ZOIZ143
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Veloce from Elastic Interface
- 1 Quick Draw
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 16, 2020
Best liner short
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I had tried different liner shorts brand. These zoic liner shorts are the most comfortable shorts in the marketplace. I like it so much I definitely will buy another one.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help