It's a classic dilemma—you've got a closet full of Lycra and nothing to wear when your friends invite you out for a demo day in the dirt. If only you had a pair of Zoic Ether SL Shorts on hand to slip over your favorite bibs and save you from the inevitable mocking that accompanies wearing the solo super hero spandex suit in a crowd of baggies. You'd also appreciate the lightweight fabric's comfortable stretch that simultaneously protects your legs and stretches for full range of motion as you navigate a technical rock garden that your friends promised would be easy, allowing you to arrive back at the trailhead unscathed and ready to dive into the cooler for a refreshing post-ride bevvie.
- All-mountain shorts for any day on the trail.
- SuperLight fabric promotes fluid range of motion
- Hemline falls right at the knee for optimal coverage
- Move freely with a gusseted inseam
- Pocket space for phone and small essentials
- Adjustable waist band keeps shorts comfortably in place
- Roomy fit leaves room for body armor and liner
- Bright color pops and subdued palettes suit any style
- Item #ZOI005D
- Q & A
Nice LW Short
Usually rock some of the lighter weight Troy Lee shorts, but these are compareable. Great for every day trail riding.