Rack up the miles.
Dependable trail support, a slew of functional pockets, and free-ranging flexibility all come together in the Zoic Men's Ether 9 Short. One of the most popular riding shorts in Zoic's range, the Ether 9 is a dependable choice for racking up hundreds or even thousands of miles throughout a long summer of trail riding. Since it's only an outer shell, you'll have to layer the Ether 9 over your favorite pair of padded liner shorts, which is nice if you like to customize your level of padding and support underneath.
Zoic's DuraFlex fabric withstands abrasion on the trail and stretches fluidly when you're riding hard and fast. The Ether 9 name comes from the fact that it has a nine-inch inseam, which ends up falling above the knee to promote full range of motion, especially considering its Fusion crotch gusset lending unimpeded flexibility. Zoic finishes it with a slew of zippered cargo pockets, so you can store all your trail snacks, small tools, and everyday items on rides when you don't necessarily want to carry a hydration pack.
- One of Zoic's most popular pairs of trail baggies
- DuraFlex fabric is abrasion-resistant and stretchy
- Airflow ventilated mesh panels prevent overheating
- 9-inch inseam falls just above the knee for mobility
- Fusion crotch gusset promotes full range of motion
- Zippered cargo pockets maximize storage potential
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a secure fit
- Item #ZOI009D