Select Style & Size
Service Course SL C2 Seatpost
The Zipp Service Course SL C2 Seatpost is designed to eliminate impact from the road by offering a more comfortable, dialed fit than other traditional comfort seatposts. This is done with a little help from fine-tuned and secure adjustments made via a carbon fiber post mated with a two-bolt aluminum head. With 0mm and 20mm setback options, nearly any rider can find the perfect fit.
- Zipp's lightweight seatpost provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Carbon tube mounts to an aluminum head for precise adjustments
- Clamp mounts to all saddle rail types
- 7050 aluminum offers high strength and resist corrosion
- Item #ZIPZ05K
- unidirectional carbon, aluminum
- 25.4mm, 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- 0mm, 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [20mm setback] 249g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
Does this seatpost require an adapter to mount a Di2 battery in it?