Select style & size:Select options
King of the tram.
Whether it's nuking snow, gloriously bluebird, or dumping rain, you're always first in the tram line. After nine minutes and a quadruple espresso you're at the top—it's time to pull your Zeal Portal Polarized Goggles down over your eyes and rail tram laps until your legs give out.
The Portal's spherical lens maximizes your peripheral vision while you're bombing resort laps bell to bell, and the polarized lens helps reduce glare when the sun pops out and everything goes bluebird. Triple layer face foam stays comfortable against your skin all day and the anti-fog technology keeps your vision clear even when you're huffing and puffing up the bootpack.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for shredding bell to bell
- Spherical lens enhances your peripheral vision
- Polarized lens helps reduce glare
- Anti-fog technology keeps things clear
- Rimless design maximizes your field of view
- Silicone grips hold your goggles securely on
- Item #ZEL002C