Rain or shine.
You consider next weekend's backpacking trip to be a rain or shine event, because your foot's going to feel the same in the Zamberlan Women's Vioz Lux GTX RR Backpacking Boot whether you're trekking down dry trails or up muddy ones. This boot has been Zamberlan's best-seller since 1996, and although the style remained the same, modern innovations keep it at the top of its game. Recent updates include a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort insert and Vibram's 3D rubber sole; basically, you're in for a real treat.
- Zamberlan's best-selling boot for backpacking in harsh conditions
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and extra breathable
- Tuscan full-grain leather upper waxed with water-resistance
- Conforming ZBPK midsole with TPU arch support for comfort
- Vibram 3D rubber sole with custom-mapped lugs for traction
- Item #ZAM0028
waxed Tuscan full-grain leather, Hydrobloc
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
[size 7] 1lb 9.4oz
1 year limited