Claim your prize.
- Camouflaged version of Zamberlan's best-selling backpacking boot
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for reliable waterproof protection
- Durable leather upper hand-crafted in Italy
- Microtex collar wicks moisture to keep your calf comfortably dry
- Dual-density midsole includes stabilizer for a sturdy ride
- Vibram 3D rubber sole with backpacking-specific tread
- Item #ZAM002M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 185lbs
Just returned from a multiple day backpacking trip in rough terrain. The boots performed very well. They are comfortable. They provide great support in loose rock and uneven footing. They are very waterproof. There are a few scratches in the leather which is to be expected since we were off trail for miles, but the soles show no wear. After comparable trips with other boots I generally had very sore, blistered feet. No issues with these boots and my feet felt great afterward. Great boots.