Claim your prize.
The Zamberlan Men's Leopard GTX Hiking Boot is a favorite among hunters, and you're no exception. You'll haul your heavy gear through thick and thin, up and down tall mountains, and off well-established trails if you really have to. Its Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your foot comfortably dry for hours of waiting in muddy marshes and the like, while the durable, Italian-crafted leather stays strong for seasons of your style of hunting, which involves a camera instead of a gun. When you pull your trigger, the animal gets to roam free as you hike down with this boot's cushy midsole, multiple stabilizers, and Vibram's 3D sole helping you stay afoot as you sort through the beautiful photos you call a prize.
- Camouflaged version of Zamberlan's best-selling backpacking boot
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for reliable waterproof protection
- Durable leather upper hand-crafted in Italy
- Microtex collar wicks moisture to keep your calf comfortably dry
- Dual-density midsole includes stabilizer for a sturdy ride
- Vibram 3D rubber sole with backpacking-specific tread
- Item #ZAM002M
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
dual-density PU, TPU stabilizers
1 year limited