Why We Like The Zamberlan Guide Lux GTX Rr Boot
When the weather threatens our hiking mission, be it a through hike or a day hike, we lace up the Zamberlan Guide Lux GTX Rr Boot. The leather upper and GORE-TEX laminate keep water and debris out of our socks. Meanwhile the supportive TPU midsole pairs up with a cushy PU wedge to ensure we are focused on the summit, the views, and the company, not our feet.
- Hiking boots ready to be put through the ringer on the trail
- Durable leather upper handles outdoor wear and tear with ease
- GORE-TEX laminate blocks moisture while releasing excess sweat
- Polyurethane wedge provides ample cushion for long hikes
- TPU frame stabilizes your foot on tricky side hill trails
- Traditional lace closure locks in a reliable fit every time
- Vibram outsole grips variable terrain for added peace of mind
- Item #ZAMI01K
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Hydrobloc, GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- low density PU Wedge + TPU Frame +TPU Stabilize
- Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek II
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10.5] 2lb 5oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help