Select style & size:Select options
Colored for the high country.
- Yeti's second-to-smallest cooler redesigned in high country colors
- 45L capacity suitable for twenty six cans and ice
- PermaFrost insulation makes sure your ice stays icy
- ColdLock gasket and T-Rex latches ensure a watertight seal
- Vortex drain system drains water when needed
- Bearfeet non-slip base stays in place
- Various tie-down slots and handles for easy carrying and securing
- Item #YET0028
- Q & A
Pricey but worth it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this a week ago and just had the chance to take it down to Southern Utah to test it out. We were gone Friday-Sunday night and had ice the whole time. I threw 2 bags of ice in their but I do not think I needed that much. I have heard the best way to do it, is use only one bag of ice and then also use black ice if you have it available to you. This thing seems like a tank and having a 5 year warranty definitely gave me more confidence when I bought it. Please let me know if you have any questions on this cooler or any others Yeti products.