Select style & size:Select options
For the high country.
The High Country Tundra 45 Limited Edition Cooler is the very same Yeti cooler that campers have been raving over for the past decade, except this limited-edition model includes exclusive colorways that fit right in when you're camping in the woods. This cooler is the second-to-smallest cooler in Yeti's massive Tundra collection, and with a 2:1 ice-to-content ratio, it can keep 26 twelve-ounce beer cans cold a lot longer than the competition.
- Yeti's second-to-smallest cooler with limited-edition colors
- 45-liter capacity suitable for 26 twelve-ounce cans and ice
- PermaFrost insulation makes sure your ice stays icy
- ColdLock gasket and T-Rex latches ensure a watertight seal
- Vortex drain system drains water when needed
- Bearfeet non-slip base stays in place
- Various tie-down slots and handles for easy carrying and securing
- Item #YET0028
- Q & A
Brother Bear is stoked
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this as a gift for my brothers birthday. He has been eyeing up my yeti for over a year now. Figured i should gift him his own before he makes off with mine! He was over the moon. He loves the color instead of the basic white and even got a hat and tshirt inside!
Pricey but worth it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this a week ago and just had the chance to take it down to Southern Utah to test it out. We were gone Friday-Sunday night and had ice the whole time. I threw 2 bags of ice in their but I do not think I needed that much. I have heard the best way to do it, is use only one bag of ice and then also use black ice if you have it available to you. This thing seems like a tank and having a 5 year warranty definitely gave me more confidence when I bought it. Please let me know if you have any questions on this cooler or any others Yeti products.