Select style & size:Select options
Burb to beach, without skipping a beat.
Securely transport two stand-up paddleboards with the Yakima SUPDawg Surf Rack. This crossbar-mounted rack makes easy work of transporting over-sized paddleboards, thanks to its integrated rollers for easy loading/unloading, sliding attachment for boards up to 36-inches wide, and soft padding cradles. Integrated strap management resolves annoying flapping issues when you're hauling at highway speeds.
The rack's universal attachment system is compatible with Yakima's round and aero-shaped crossbars, also securing to most factory and aftermarket crossbar offerings. Fully assembled out of the box, it installs in approximately ten minutes. And to deter theft, the rack includes SKS locks that secure both the rack itself and your boards. It comes with two SUPDawgs, one tiedown strap, four bar adapters, and two leash anchor cords.
- Includes: two SupDawgs, one tiedown strap, four bar adapters, two leash anchor cords
- Compatible with Yakima's round and aero crossbars
- Fits most factory, square, and aero crossbars
- Minimum crossbar spread of 24-inches or greater
- Sliders secure two SUP boards, up to 36-inches wide
- Integrated rollers for loading/unloading SUP boards
- Soft padding cradles + integrated strap management
- SKS locks included (locks both rack and boards)
- Tool-free installation
- Item #YAK002C