HangOut 2 Bike Rack
If you're tired of puzzle-piecing your bike into the trunk of your car but don't want to drop a huge chunk of cash on a hitch or roof system, pick up a Yakima HangOut 2 Bike Rack for quick and affordable access to convenient bike travel. It'll securely carry up to two bikes and features padded feet to protect your vehicle's paint en route, so you can rest assured both your bike and your vehicle will arrive at the destination in the same condition they left.
- An affordable trunk-mounted bike carrier
- QuickTrigger hub system makes adjustment and installation a breeze
- StableCradles keep bikes from moving in transit
- Coated buckles and padded feet protect your vehicle's paint
- Arms fold away for easy storage when not in use
- Item #YAK002T
- Bike Capacity
- most bikes, adapter may be required for horizontal top-tubes
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2018
Super Quick and Super Solid
- I've used it several times
I bought this for my 2004 2dr Honda Civic. I had it completely installed in 10 minutes. I'm AMAZED at how solid it is on the back of the car. No jostling whatsoever.
May 10, 2021
Will this rack mount to a 2015 Lexus RX350?
May 18, 2021
Hi, According to yakimatech.com, the HangOut2 bike rack will not fit on your 2015 Lexus RX350. Go to the website to find out which Yakima racks will work for your vehicle.
April 25, 2021
will this work on a crossover suv?
May 18, 2021
Hi Matthew, Many customers use the HangOut 2 bike rack on their crossover SUVs, but it really depends on the specific model and year of SUV you own. You can use yakimatech.com to determine which Yakima bike racks will fit on your vehicle.