Infiniti 4/3mm Wetsuit
If you're taking some deep, anxious breathes while eyeing up the breaks at Far Rockaway in December, know that you can trust the XCEL Hawaii Infiniti 4/3mm Wetsuit to perform, even when you're ready to jump ship. Constructed with XCEL Hawaii's warmest lining ever, this suit uses a TDC lining that recycles your body heat back into infrared energy to deliver maximum warmth and enhanced performance. Additionally, this suit's extra comfy and Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone uses softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch. The hydrophobic and fast-drying Quick Dry lining lessens your time spent soaking wet, which improves warmth and overall performance.
Lightweight and durable, the FusionX seam tape on the interior keeps your precious warmth in and water out, while the neoprene panels are glued and pressed together (then blindstitched) to serve up a fully sealed construction with exceptional flex. Plus, inner Nexskin seals at the wrist and ankles, which is a thin band of liquid neoprene, form a superior seal to help minimize flushing. And with back knee flex grooves, Duraflex knee panels, and a minimal seal design, this suit focuses on allowing for maximum flexibility without compromising its integrity or fit and function. Finally, rounding out the Infiniti, the extra-wide crossover neck and X2 zippered chest entry are designed in a way that makes taking it off and putting it on a breeze.
- Wetsuit ideal for colder late-fall, early winter surf sessions
- Light, soft, and warm Japanese Limestone neoprene enhances feel
- GBS construction keeps water out and warmth in
- Chest zip entry and cross-over neck makes for easy entry
- Thermo Lite lower body traps your body heat for maximum warmth
- FusionX tape delivers seam protection against heat pressure
- Back knee grooves and Duraflex knee panels enhance overall flexibility
- XCEL Hawaii was founded in Sunset Beach, Hawaii in 1982 to meet tough surf conditions
- Item #XCL007R