Select Style & Size
Volt Steel Saddle
Mountain bikers far and wide can appreciate the comfort and cost-effectiveness of the WTB Volt Steel Saddle, regardless of which discipline you ride. The steel rails and synthetic cover provide a durable setup that's sure to last, while the DNAX padding protects sensitive spots by strategically supporting your anatomy. The Volt also features WTB's Flex-Tuned shell, giving you a precise but comfortable platform that's ready to take on any trail.
- A comfortable and affordable saddle for MTB or gravel
- Shell built with medium support for long-ride comfort
- Targeted flex damps singletrack and gravel chatter
- Upward curved tail provides a platform to push against while pedaling
- Steel rails aren't the lightest, but they are reliable
- Item #WTBF13I
- flex-tuned, DNAX padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 292g, [medium] 315g, [wide] 320g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2020
Does the WTB Volt steel saddle come with a bolt to screw it in.