Select Style & Size
Volt Cromoly Saddle
Not many bike components can pull duty across road, XC, all-mountain, and enduro disciplines, but the WTB Volt Cromoly Saddle is one of the few that can. By borrowing features from other WTB saddles, the Volt manages to be comfortable and cost-effective at the same time, no matter where you're riding. The cromoly steel rails provide a solid base, while the synthetic cover is comfortable and durable and the padding protects sensitive spots by strategically supporting your anatomy. The Volt also features WTB's Flex-Tuned shell, giving you a precise but comfortable platform that takes you from the trail to the road and back.
- A versatile perch for mountain, gravel, road, or 'cross
- Shell built with medium support for endurance comfort
- Targeted flex damps singletrack and gravel chatter
- Upward curved tail provides a platform to push against while pedaling
- Cromoly rails are the reliable option for high-abuse cycling
- Item #WTBF13H
- flex-tuned, HLX + gel padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 290g, [medium] 310g, [wide] 315g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 19, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I have put several hundred miles on this seat and was happy right out of the box on both the looks and comfort. Used the sizing guide and was happy with the size I selected!
May 17, 2020
My Bum is in Love
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 215 lbs
Best seat ever. Might not be something weight nuts would love or Racers would want but for someone that goes on 2-3 hour single track rides 1 or 2 times a week, it is perfect. I have a medium width on my enduro bike and the wide on my hardtail. So smart of me, so smart.