Why We Like The Proterra Tough I30 29in Boost Wheel
There are trails to be conquered out there and the wheelset to help us do it all is the Proterra Tough I30 29in Boost Wheel from WTB. Whether we're riding in the brand's PNW home or out here in Utah with the Herd, we can count on the aggressive design of the Proterra Tough I30 to keep trails in check. A 30mm internal width provides higher tire volume, but it also does the job of increasing sidewall support when we're riding at lower pressures over rocky, rooty terrain. And, it's all supported with Frequency hubs that feature a responsive 6-pawl freehub and snappy 5 degrees of engagement.
- The mountain biking wheelset that demands excellence on trail
- 6069 aluminum construction is highly durable and lightweight
- 30mm internal rim supports tire width between 2.4-2.5in
- 3-cross lacing spoke pattern with brass nipples for reliability
- TCS tubeless compatible for running lower tire pressures
- Frequency hub for responsiveness and quick engagement
- Item #WTBF154
- Rim Material
- 6069 aluminum
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Width
- [internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- Front Axle
- 15mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm thru-axle
- Spoke Nipple
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 983g, [rear] 1129g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help