Select style & size:Select options
Aspire 105 Kayak
By adding a mere 6-inches to the Aspire’s smaller design, Wilderness Systems equipped the 2019 Aspire 105 Kayak to hold another 100-pounds of weight, making this efficient and stable recreational kayak well-suited for medium to large framed paddlers. The shallow, slightly arched hull allows for effortless maneuvering around the slow moving riverway, while beginner-friendly chines blend into the sidewall so you won't get stuck wobbling in the middle of the lake. A spring-loaded skeg provides enhanced tracking through long treks of flatwater and the habitual bayside breeze. And although this larger version is only 4-pounds heavier, the replaceable skid plate might come in handy when portaging around monstrous rapids or simply dragging the boat from your car to the put-in.
The 105’s cockpit boasts all of the comforts you could want for a long day on the water. The Phase 3 AirPro seating system, complete with leg, back, and height adjustments, is truly like sitting in the lap of luxury. Sliding foot braces and padding around your knees and thighs provide a place brace against for enhanced control. A molded-in console features a spot for your smaller go-to items and a cup holder for staying hydrated. Fore and aft on-deck bungee rigging puts essentials at your fingertips and a covered stern hatch supplies more room for your dry bag or bulky gear.
- Recreational kayak ideal for flat or slow-moving waters
- Arched hull with upswept bow for paddling through chop
- Added length and larger cockpit for medium to large paddlers
- Covered stern hatch for storing dry goods and bulky items
- Bungee rigging on both sides of the deck for extra storage
- Molded-in console with cup holder and spots for go-to gear
- Supportive seating system for personalized adjustments
- Thigh and knee padding and sliding foot braces for comfort
- Item #WIL004B