Select style & size:Select options
Rock Wire Anodized Nut
Wild Country Rocks Nuts, the original curved nuts, now come in a thinner and lighter profile that doesn't sacrifice strength just to give you a lighter rack on trad climbs. These anodized nuts make for clean organization and quick selection for speedy placements. Tapered sides help each stopper slide into cracks and crevices a lot easier.
- Anodized nuts
- Thinner with tapered sides
- Item #WDC000Z
- Placement Range
-  13 x 7 mm,  13.8 x 8.2 mm,  14.5 x 9.6 mm,  15.3 x 11.3 mm,  16.8 x 13.3 mm,  19 x 15.6 mm,  21.2 x 18.4 mm,  24 x 21.6 mm,  27.7 x 24.4 mm,  31 x 30 mm,  35 x 34 mm,  38 x 38 mm,  41 x 44 mm,  45 x 50 mm
-  7 kN, [2-14] 12 kN
- Claimed Weight
-  0.57 oz,  0.89 oz,  1 oz,  1.07 oz,  1.14 oz,  1.29 oz,  1.29 oz,  1.46 oz,  1.75 oz,  2.14 oz,  2.5 oz,  2.89 oz,  3.36 oz,  3.89 oz
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 2, 2018
It's A Nut
- I've used it several times
It goes in to the rock well and keeps me from dying on a fall. What more can you ask for?
February 16, 2016
Simple and Easy
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought a few of these in some of the sizes I tend to use most often and absolutely love them. They are only slightly heavier on average than BD Stopper and are lighter than the DMM Wallnuts while having better strength ratings than both of them. The price points on the Wildcountry Rocks are also comparable to other stoppers making them easily the best bang for your buck. I have yet to put them to a full whipper test but will update when I do this spring.
December 22, 2014
Mix n match
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bout to take em out for some Utah fun. Found the last three sizes for my complete set at dirty prices. For the buck, I'm sure to get a bang! Will update...
August 12, 2014
Friend's Rock set.
July 15, 2015
Do you carry the #2?
July 16, 2015
Hey Andrew, Unfortunately we are currently sold old but we do have some coming in. I would check back mid to late August!