Why We Built The Whitespace Performance 3L Pant
Whether we're a first-year rider or a pro kitting up for the next big comp, the Whitespace Performance 3L Pant is built for it all. We built these with a 3-layer stretch woven shell with a 15k/15k waterproof/breathability rating to keep us dry and comfortable in any conditions and added a brushed tricot laminate backing for added softness and breathability. We added a belt with a magnetic buckle and a shock cord loop for a secure, customized fit, while zippered thigh vents dump out hot air when the sun starts to heat up.
- Performance snow pants built with a competitive fit
- Built with a breathable, waterproof construction for all-day comfort
- Features a 3-layer woven shell and 3-layer Bemis fully taped seams
- Kept securely on our waist with a built-in belt with a magnetic buckle
- Zippered thigh vents provide quick ventilation
- A variety of pockets, including a thermal cell phone pocket, carry essentials
- Stretchy boot gaiters keep out loose snow as we slash through powder
- Item #WIE001I
- 3-layer stretch woven shell, brushed tricot laminate backing, C0 DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 3L Bemis fullt=y taped seams
- [medium] 30in
- thermal cell phone pocket
- zippered thigh vents
- front snap, belt with magnetic buckle
- Cuff Closure
- boot gaiters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- snowboarding, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help