Why We Built The WHITESPACE 3L Performance Pant
The ultimate competition snowboard pants, the WHITESPACE 3L Performance Pant is low on weight, high on podium-worthy functionality, and our favorite way to progress all over the mountain. We crafted these with a waterproof, breathable construction that keeps us comfortably dry in winter's worst weather, while also using recycled, stretchy materials to keep our range of motion free and impact on the environment low. Integrated thigh vents help us dump excess heat quickly after a demanding run through the park, while zippered waterproof pockets ensure that our essentials are safe and dry.
- Competition-worthy snowboard pants for comfort and protection
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you dry all day long
- Articulated knees make for natural mobility when you want it
- Stretchy, recycled fabrics are eco-friendly and water-resistant
- Water-resistant, stretchy boot gaiters keep snow on the outside
- Multiple pockets safely carry your on-hill essentials
- Zippered thigh vents provide a quick cool-down in a pinch
- Slim-fit style; we suggest sizing up if you're between sizes or prefer a more regular fit
- Item #WIE000B
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed with Bemis tape
- [medium] 29in
- 2 waterproof thigh, 1 secure-zip
- thigh zip
- custom belt, magnetic release closure
- 4-way stretch internal DWR
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain snowboarding
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 15, 2023
Love the product!
- I've used it several times
Super comfortable and fit very well. They look great too. Thanks Shaun!
January 28, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- 5' 10"
This brand is very cool looking, but beyond that I'm not even sure what to say. These pants and the jacket ... yikes. Very poor quality for this price. As noted on other reviews the zippers on the jacket are impossible to get to work with bare hands, let alone with gloves on. The quality of the pants... I don't even know what to say. They are sort of like a light plastic windbreaker with no warmth whatsoever. Sizing is also a bit bizarre. I wear a small pant in every other brand, but these were so tiny I couldn't even attempt to put them on.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help