Give your bag a boost.
Expand the versatility of your sleeping bag and help it last longer with the Western Mountaineering Tioga Silk Sleeping Bag Liner. The silk fabric is extremely lightweight and compact, making it an ideal choice for backpacking trips when you want to add a touch of warmth without weighing yourself down. Plus, silk is also absorbent and breathable, so you can also use the Tioga in warm weather to protect your bag from dirt and grime.
- Lightweight and compact for warm or cold weather
- Indian silk adds warmth, but also breathes and wicks
- Built-in stuff sack and drawstring closure for easy storage
- Item #WES001C
- Indian silk
- Stuff Size
- [mummy regular, rectangular] 2.25 x 4.5in, [mummy long] 2.25 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- [mummy regular] 3.6oz, [mummy long] 4.1oz, [rectangular regular] 4.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2023
- I've used it several times
Added warmth to the Caribou MF. Slept in freezing temperatures only slight chill.
February 13, 2022
Must Have Liner
- I've put it through the wringer
I love this silk bag liner what a smart way to keep your bag cleaner longer. This packs down super small, really light weight and washable so I don?t have to wash my bag as much. It also helps eliminate that dirty sticky feeling you get after a long hike or trek and crawling into the bag. In the summer months I can sleep in in the liner and leave most of my bag open and sleep quite comfortably. This is a must for any bag!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help