Select style & size:Select options
Give your bag a boost.
Expand the versatility of your sleeping bag and help it last longer with the Western Mountaineering Tioga Silk Sleeping Bag Liner. The silk fabric is extremely lightweight and compact, making it an ideal choice for backpacking trips when you want to add a touch of warmth without weighing yourself down. Plus, silk is also absorbent and breathable, so you can also use the Tioga in warm weather to protect your bag from dirt and grime.
- Lightweight and compact for warm or cold weather
- Indian silk adds warmth, but also breathes and wicks
- Built-in stuff sack and drawstring closure for easy storage
- Western Mountaineering products are made in USA
- Item #WES001C
- Indian silk
- [Regular] 6ft, [Long] 6ft 6in
- Claimed Weight
- [Mummy Regular] 3.625oz, [Mummy Long] 4.125oz, [Rectangular Regular] 4.375oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2019
What are the laundering instructions for this item?
Cheryl I Smith
December 12, 2019
Hi Cheryl. I had found the washing instructions on Western Mountaineering's website. Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
October 11, 2017
what's the momme weight?
October 13, 2017
The Mummy regular is 3.625 oz and the mummy long is 4.125 oz. The specs show you this above. Thank you! Leta Western Mountaineering Rep