When venturing into the backcountry in the middle of winter, bring along the Lynx Gore WindStopper Sleeping Bag by Western Mountaineering and sleep comfortably. This powerhouse of mummy bag is crafted from Gore Windstopper fabric for excellent protection against wind and cold. Packed with 850-fill down, the Lynx offers unmatched warmth in a lightweight package. Its V-Block side baffle insures perfect down control so that down stays where it's needed most. A full 3-dimensional down filled collar prevents body heat from radiating up and out of the bag. The draft tube is also made of Gore Windstopper and has a stiffening tape to keep the tube in place and prevent heat from escaping between the zipper coils, so you're well-rested and ready to go again at first light.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for winter camping
- 850-fill down insulation for outstanding warmth without weight
- Gore WindStopper construction for protection against wind and cold
- Down-filled collar to trap body heat
- Draft tube with stiffening tape to prevent heat escape
- V-Block side baffle to keep down in place
- Western Mountaineering was founded in California 30 years ago
- Made in USA
- Item #WES000U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is awesome! The first time I got in this bag and zipped it all the way up I just about passed out it was so warm. It is also a really heavy duty bag. Most down bags I have used seemed like they could rip at any moment but this one is bombproof.