You'd rather not deal with winter's frigid chill, and the Western Mountaineering Men's Ion Parka is your best chance at ignoring the discomforts involved with the coldest season of the year. It pairs a windproof Gore Windstopper shell with some of the loftiest down insulation available; 850-fill down insulation is a heavyweight in the warmth department and a lightweight in the weight department. The Windstopper shell is reliably windproof, durably water-resistant, and highly breathable to keep you comfy whether you're making a campfire in a wintry wonderland or just walking your dog down icy streets.
- Heavyweight down insulator backed by Gore Windstopper
- Windstopper is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- 850-fill down has the highest loft and lowest weight
- Adjustments at hood and hem keep the cold out
- Item #WES001G
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Windstopper
- 850-fill down
- Fill Weight
- elastic binding
- 2 cargo, 1 internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2021
Is the down layer baffle or sew-through construction?