100% style, 100% tech, 200% awesome.
There's no point in looking good if you're all soggy underneath. That's the theory behind the CLWR Ida Women's Jacket, which sports super-clean style and Dewtech 10K waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you feeling as good as you look. Throw in fully taped seams and 60g of synthetic insulation and you have a jacket that'll stand up to blizzards, January temps, and powder days without breaking a sweat. The Ida also boasts mesh-lined underarm vents, because it's hard work looking this good, a removable powder skirt to keep snow out of your skivvies, and Lycra thumbhole cuffs that keep your wrists warm and sleeves locked in place while you're busy getting rad.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- 60g synthetic insulation retains heat—even when damp
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- Powder skirt is removable for customized protection
- Underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #CWR004I