Why We Like The Ocoee 10L Dry Bag
Unlike most duffel style dry bags, the Watershed Ocoee Dry Bag has enough room for all of our extra clothing, lunch, and a first aid kit, and it will actually keep all our gear dry. We know, it's amazing that this product actually does what it promises, but in a world filled with failed dry bags, it's amazing that this one lives up to its name. Made from high-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating, this bag keeps whatever we have stored safe and secure during the entire trip.
- Dry bag built for long days spent on a canoe or kayak
- Polyurethane coated nylon offers durability and waterproofing
- Compact design holds plenty of gear while staying packable
- ZipDry closure seals out moisture with making for easy access
- Lightweight design ensures there is always room on your boat
- Item #WTSF01W
- 840D nylon, polyurethane coating
- 10.5L (640cu in)
- ZipDry (roll-top)
- 9 x 16 x 8 in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- paddling, boating, kayaking, canoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 7, 2022
I love mine and I bought one for the bf
- I've put it through the wringer
I have had my Watershed Ocoee for years, and while it is "expensive" compared to other dry bags, it is completely worth it! It has stayed bone dry through years of use and abuse. It also comes with a great warranty (which I have never had to use). I went ahead and bought the bf one for his birthday, and he's also loving his Ocoee!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help