Select style & size:Select options
Double the tracking power.
Get confident speed readings and keep tabs on your spin rate with the Wahoo Fitness RPM Sensor Bundle. This bundle includes Wahoo's RPM Speed Sensor and RPM Cadence sensor to add additional data points to your activity tracking arsenal. Whether you're rolling through densely forested coastal roads or counting down the minutes during an indoor roller session, these sensors will keep you confidently on track.
Disguised as a small, discreet pods, these sensors mount stealthily to your hub to gather speed data (the RPM Speed Sensor) and either your bike or shoe to gather cadence data (RPM Cadence Sensor). Both sensors run on an easy-to-replace CR2032 battery and feature two LED lights that indicate device connection and data detection. The bundle comes packaged with pre-installed batteries, a rubber mount, zip ties, a shoe mount, 3M double-sided tape, a hub mount, a quick start guide, and a product info guide.
- Get the data you want with Wahoo's sensors
- Discreet pods mount stealthily to your hub for speed
- Secure pod to shoe or bike for cadence data
- Easy to run with CR2032 battery with LED lights
- Kit equips you with all the mounting gear you need
- Includes RPM speed sensor, and RPM cadence sensor
- Item #WHA000H
- Technical Features
- ANT+, Bluetooth
- yes, IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Battery Type
- CR 2032
- Battery Life
- 12 months
- Low Battery Indicator
- Mount Type
- [cadence] bike or shoe, [speed] hub
- CR2032 battery (1 per sensor), rubber mount, zip ties, shoe mount, 3M double-sided tape, hub mounting option, quick start guide, product info guide
- 1.25 x 0.75 x 1.0 in
- Claimed Weight
- 7 g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
They work perfect with my wahoo element bolt. Easy to pair no lose of signal. Accurate. Easy to install. Very satisfied.
September 30, 2018
These are easy to use and are simple to setup. These sensors are incredibly accurate and match readings on several of my machines.
May 31, 2018
So easy to use
- I've used it several times
Set up on this couldn't have been easier. The speed sensor mounted to my front hub and the cadence sensor to my shoe. My ELEMNT picked both up immediately and I was on my way. There is no magnet mounting or adjustments necessary.
September 29, 2017
- I've used it several times
I really like these sensors, move them from one bike/shoe to another is super fast, I do not have to worry about the alignment like with the old ones, I know that my speed and cadence will always be tracked. I pair them to my polar M450 and they worked as expected.
Agnes Vanessa Alvarez Torres
September 15, 2019
Can I pair multiple sets of sensors with the same Element Bolt? Trying to avoid switching sensors between 2 bikes.