Why We Like The Wahoo KICKR SHIFT Indoor Training Bike
Wahoo's new KICKR SHIFT Indoor Training Bike directly brings a realistic riding experience to our living room with various technologies designed to replicate outdoor riding. It features integrated tilt to simulate real-time grade changes, lowering and raising the bike from -15% to 20% to replicate real-life climbs and descents. Programmable gearing and virtual shifting allow us to replicate shifters from manufacturers including SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo to our exact configuration by choosing the number of speeds and tooth count. The geometry of our bike can be replicated too, thanks to the five-point adjustable fit that changes the stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height.
- Offers a realistic ride directly in the comfort of our home
- Real-time grade simulations move the bike up to 20% and down to -15%
- Find the perfect setup with a five-point geometry adjustment
- Programmable virtual shifting matches that of SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
- Features a maximum grade of 20% and a minimum grade of -15%
- Measures up to 2500 watts at a +/-1% power accuracy
- Metrics include speed, power, cadence, and distance
- Complete with ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth, Direct Connect, and WiFi connectivity
- Item #WHAC02L
- electromagnetic and enhanced motor
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth, Direct Connect and WiFi Connectivity
- AC power adapter, 4mm and 5mm allen wrenches, handlebar assembly, seatpost and saddle assembly
- indoor cycling
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 13, 2023
For Indoor Cycling Enthusiasts
- I've used it several times
Over the years, I have gradually upgraded my indoor game from the old school turbo trainer, the hydraulic trainer, the high end smart trainer, and now the Wahoo Shift Bike. Unboxing and set up was a snap (utilizing Wahoo's instructional video). After a few rides totaling 150+ miles, it is by far the most sophisticated ride feel I've experienced. The bike is well constructed, has a very smooth pedal stoke, and is nearly silent while riding. Paired with Zwift, it has performed perfectly. High price = High expectations and Wahoo has delivered!
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help