Legends don't take it easy.
They say that hitting the wall is a bad thing, but they're probably scared of anything burlier than the bunny hill and could never dig the park-shredding power of the Volkl Wall Ski. With a fully symmetrical twin-tip shape, the Wall makes riding switch easier than riding the lift, and the traditional camber pops like a weasel and helps you hold an edge like your life depends on it, because you really don't want to go flying off that icy 60-foot table head first—no gnar points are awarded for a face-stomp.
The ideal combination of power, strength, and weight is tough to dial in, but Volkl's figured out the formula with its multi-layer wood core and carbon stringer construction. With ash underfoot for stiffness and binding retention, poplar in the tips and tails for pop, and a fiberglass and composite sheath surrounding the core, the Wall can rail turns at speed without sacrificing the playfulness and butterability that are so essential in good park ski. Accordingly, you'll never have to tone down your game (at least until patrol catches you and clips your pass for being too dirty) or choose between pop, edge hold, and stability.
- Volkl's hard-hitting, twin-tip park and pipe skis
- 87mm waist width whips around the park with ease
- Traditional camber pops up and holds edges
- Multi-layer wood core combines poppy poplar with durable ash
- Carbon stringer enhances durability
- Full sidewall construction provides tremendous grip and stability
- Item #VKL003W