Satisfy your all-mountain fantasy.
There's no need to tell everyone what sort of sordid activities you get into up on the mountain, but they'll know just how gnarly you really are when they see you're riding the Volkl Kink Ski. A directional twin that's designed to do unrepeatable things to jumps, rails, pipe walls, hardpack, and soft snow, the Kink has traditional camber underfoot for solid edge grip, along with rocker in the tip and tail to smooth out bumpy conditions, float through a bit of fresh pow, and make turning buttery smooth.
Volkl knows that a ski spending the majority of its time in the park needs to be tough, so it designed the Kink with a multi-layer wood core, which features a solid layer of ash underfoot for power and binding retention, as well as light and snappy poplar in the tip and tail for a fun, lively ride that makes the ski easy to boost, butter, and pop onto rails. The core's been topped off with a carbon stringer for increased torsional stiffness and edging power, making it bold enough to straightline, without feeling like you're going to yard sale your whole set up. Combine that stiff feel with the 89mm waist, and you have a ski that can rally the park, spank tree lines with ease, and whip down groomers, without thinking twice.
- All-mountain ski plays in parks, pipes, and piste
- 89mm waist width rallies terrain parks and tree lines
- Smooth rockered tip and tail with camber underfoot for edge grip
- Multi-layer wood core combines poppy poplar with durable ash
- Carbon stringer increases torsional stiffness and edging power
- Full Sidewall construction provides tremendous grip
- Item #VKL003V