Arctic-chic for the mountain.
Just because the mountain is throwing a sea of snow at you doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style for protection, and the Volcom Women's Shadow Insulated Jacket proves it. Constructed with a 2-layer V-Science membrane and featuring fully taped seams, this jacket provides waterproof, breathable protection. Low-loft insulation helps stave off the cold without adding bulk, while the V-Science breathable lining system wicks away moisture so you're never left feeling clammy.
The Shadow Jacket is loaded with a number of style and performance features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. An adjustable powder skirt, combined with the Zip Tech jacket to pant interface, ensures no wayward snow sneaks into your pants or jacket. The adjustable hood adds another layer of protection on stormy days, and includes a removable faux-fur trim for luxurious style and warmth. Mesh-lined underarm zipper vents help you dump heat quickly after a long run or on sunny spring days. Quilting at the elbows adds stylish detail, while a variety of pockets offer specialized storage and visual interest to this protective, versatile jacket.
- Snowboard jacket withstands seriously cold mountain temperatures
- Waterproof V-Science membrane remains breathable as you ride
- Low-loft insulation is warm and maintains heat when wet
- Mesh-lined zippered vents allow you to deliver cooling to body
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to lock out the elements
- Faux-fur hood brim is removable for less chilly day on the hill
- Whistle zipper pull enables you to signal for help when needed
- Item #VLC02H1
- Q & A
Love This Coat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
I love this coat. It's warm and looks great with my new blue pants. I bought the black color.
The coat of my Dreams
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
This coat is on fleek!
Perfect longish length but not too long like your wearing a dress!
Very tailored! And secure feeling
I could wear a medium but like a lil room for movement and layering!
It looks great on! And Great with the Volcom Iron Pants or any other Volcom Pant, Cuz donât forget to keep those buns dry with the genius Zip In Tech 100% !!!!!!!