Proven protection, unrestricted flex.
Constructed with a cutting-edge Gore-Tex Stretch 2-layer waterproof and breathable laminate, the Volcom Men's Stretch Gore-Tex Pant delivers unsurpassed freedom of movement and legendary waterproofing for demanding alpine environments. Additionally, the fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in.
Its V-Science breathable lining system and zippered inner-thigh vents facilitate the transfer and evaporation of built-up perspiration, especially when you're bootpacking beyond the resort and riding on warmer spring days. The Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface seamlessly zips into compatible Volcom jackets, sealing out waist-deep powder from working inside the pants. Please note these pants feature a modern fit that's slimmer through the legs to reduce bulk, with articulation for maximum mobility.
- A pant for skiing or snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex with fully sealed seams
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- Baldface-guide approved design is articulated for top performance
- Stone butt patch adds extra comfort on chairlift rides
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps pants locked down
- Item #VLC02I0