Superior waterproofing, low-bulk warmth.
Combining the legendary waterproof performance of a Gore-Tex laminate with the toasty-warmth of 80-gram low-loft insulation, the Volcom Men's L Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket keeps you pleasantly protected from the most demanding alpine environments. Fully sealed seams won't leak moisture through the tiniest seam openings, essentially sealing your upper body from outside snow and moisture. Add in a Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface for a seamless connection with compatible Volcom pants when you're riding in waist-deep powder. Its V-Science breathable lining system enhances moisture transport and evaporation for a more comfortable riding experience, especially when you're working up a sweat on long uphill hikes beyond the resort. Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly cool your upper body on warmer spring days. Plus, you'll find a bevy of functional storage, such as a chest-zip media pocket and internal goggle compartment for keeping a fresh pair within close reach.
- A snowboarding jacket for riding at the resort or backcountry
- Gore Tex membrane + fully sealed seams is waterproof and breathable
- 80g synthetic loft insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- V-Science breathable lining system helps evaporative cooling
- Internal zippered pockets carry goggles, tunes, and safety kit
- Item #VLC02I2