Superior waterproofing, low-bulk warmth.
The Volcom Men's L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket keeps you pleasantly protected from the most demanding mountain environments. Fully sealed seams won't leak moisture through the tiniest seam openings, essentially sealing your upper body from outside snow and moisture. Its V-Science breathable lining system enhances moisture transport and evaporation for a more comfortable riding experience, especially when you're working up a sweat during long uphill hikes beyond the resort. Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly cool your upper body on warmer spring days.
- Snowboarding jacket for riding at the resort or backcountry
- Gore Tex with fully sealed seams protects from heavy, wet snow
- 80g synthetic insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- V-Science breathable lining system helps evaporative cooling
- Internal zippered pockets carry goggles, tunes, and safety kit
- Item #VLC02I2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
This jacket really is worth every penny, i took this jacket up to Washington for a couple weeks back in early November and it was raining almost the whole time I was up there. This jacket was incredible in terms of keeping me dry and warm the entire trip. The breath ability in this jacket is some of the best I've ever personally used. I recommend this for anyone looking for a quality jacket.
Great all around
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I got this for my main ski jacket and it's perfect for whatever I'm doing, either skinning in the backcountry or just on regular resort days. Simple design with just enough pockets for all your sttttufff. Is warm when you need it to be and can vent good on those toasty days. Also, just looks good!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've been riding in Volcom's L Gore jacket and pants for two years now and I'm absolutely loving them. The jacket fits really well and has never let me down. I've spent many full days being covered in snow from head to toe and I've never had issues with water soaking through and it's also nice and warm. I normally wear XL in shirts and jackets so that's what I went with here too.
If you have questions or want to talk sizing shoot me an email or give ,me a call!