Light on weight, heavy on protection.
The "L" in the Volcom Men's L Gore-Tex Jacket stands for lightweight, and the "Gore-Tex" stands for waterproof and breathable. Fully taped seams prevent powder, snowfall, and even a single snowflake from seeping through, and the V-Science breathable lining system makes this jacket comfortable on sweaty, steep skins to the summit. Volcom's Guide-Proven Technology gives the L Jacket a semi-relaxed fit with a straight hem for straight-up stylin' and easy layering. There are zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and the powder skirt adjusts for secure coverage. Volcom's Zip Tech connects this jacket to compatible ski pants for complete coverage.
- A ski and snowboard jacket for the resort or backcountry
- Gore-Tex 2-layer fully taped shell is water- and windproof
- Breathable lining so you don't overheat on the bootpack/skintrack
- Adjustable hood has visor to keep the precip off your face
- Hood clips to goggle to eliminate swivelly-hood syndrome
- Zippered mesh pit vents help keep things cool during activity
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface pairs upper and lower shells
- Zipper features an attention-grabbing whistle for emergencies
- Item #VLC02I3