Hooded Flannel Jacket
When it's cold as hell, but flannel is life, reach for the Volcom Hooded Flannel Jacket. It may look like an ordinary flannel, but it's lightly insulated for extra warmth, and features an integrated contrast hood to give it the look of a classic flannel-and-hoodie combo and the toastiness of a winter jacket.
- Warm jacket disguised as a flannel-over-hoodie combo
- Yarn dye flannel is soft and warm
- Light synthetic insulation adds low-profile warmth
- Boyfriend fit is longer and relaxed for style and comfort
- Taffeta lining helps it slide easily over other layers
- Zippered hand pockets secure small essentials
- Item #VLC02OT
- yarn dye flannel
- 40g polyfill
- boyfriend (relaxed, longer)
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip, 2 chest flap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2019
She almost took mine
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 125 lbs
My wife has been wanting one of these for awhile and finally got her own, wears a small but ordered a medium in order to layer or use for spring riding. She loves this flannel, has worn it in light rain and cold and raved about it. The mauve color generates lots of compliments, it's her new favorite for sure!
November 25, 2019
Runs small, not good for wide hipes
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
I love the look of this jacket, but it runs a bit small. It fits pretty well in the arms but I'm unable to button the last two buttons. This is a common issue with Volcom, as they tend to not make their longer women's jackets wide enough for women with larger hips. If I went with the next size up I think it would've been too big in the arms/chest. It's a nice looking jacket though.