Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket
Named after team rider Bryan Iguchi, the Volcom Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket staves off the rugged mountain weather when running laps all over the mountain. Built with Gore-Tex 3 layer material, the jacket stands up to stormy weather when all over the mountain. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping into the jacket, and a powder skirt prevents snow from finding its way up the back when tumbling through deep powder snow.
- An all mountain jacket to run laps around the resort
- Gore-Tex 3 layer material withstands the worst a storm throws at you
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat for quick temperature regulation
- Drop in goggle pockets keep goggles securely stowed away
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking into the jacket
- Adjustable hood offers extra protection from inclement weather
- Recco technology assists recco equipped SAR teams in emergencies
- Item #VLC02QP
- Q & A
Volcom Does it Again
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 185lbs
I'm 6'-3" and it's a perfect fit. For years Volcom has built very technical gear with thoughtful attention to detail. For this jacket, they made the arms a bit longer so when you have your hands in the gaiters, it's not restrictive. Just enough pockets, not too much. A lot of room in the collar to hide your face on the chairlift, however, adjustable to your needs. Oversized hood for helmet and an attached baclava in the hood so you'll never loose it. A bit of stretch in the goretex is nice. Overall, great jacket. Oh, and once you go ziptech, you'll never go back.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is a great jacket for skiing and riding in the backcountry as well as the resort. Some unique features include a built in (but removable) balaclava in the hood, wrist gaiters to keep snow out and heat in, an internal goggle pocket, and the Recco recovery system. The stretch Gore-Tex fabric is super comfortable when moving around.
does this have zip tech?