Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket
Named after team rider Bryan Iguchi, the Volcom Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket staves off the rugged mountain weather when running laps all over the mountain. Built with Gore-Tex 3 layer material, the jacket stands up to stormy weather when all over the mountain. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping into the jacket, and a powder skirt prevents snow from finding its way up the back when tumbling through deep powder snow.
- An all mountain jacket to run laps around the resort
- Gore-Tex 3 layer material withstands the worst a storm throws at you
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat for quick temperature regulation
- Drop in goggle pockets keep goggles securely stowed away
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking into the jacket
- Adjustable hood offers extra protection from inclement weather
- Recco technology assists recco equipped SAR teams in emergencies
- Item #VLC02QP
- Q & A
does this have zip tech?