Eva Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket
The Volcom Women's Eva Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket is ready for long, chilly days on the mountain, whether you're weaving through the trees or sticking to the groomers. Its Gore-Tex 2 layer membrane blocks wind and water to keep you dry and comfortable, and the fully taped seams ensure no moisture permeates into your layers. When the temperature drops, the synthetic insulation works to trap your body heat so you can stay on the mountain and out of the lodge. If the wind picks up at the top of the summit chair, flip up the adjustable faux fur-lined hood to block the cold air and flying snowflakes from your face. On the other hand, if the day starts to warm, mesh-lined underarm vents let you take control of your own body temperature and dump some of that heat.
The Eva comes equipped with plenty of snow-friendly features for your days on the slopes. Volcom's jacket-to-pant interface lets you seamlessly connect the jacket to your Volcom pants to fully block out any cold air and snow, even on waist-deep powder days. Hand gaiters prevent snow from getting up your sleeves or into your gloves, and the adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket. A ticket ring holds your pass handy so you can move efficiently through the lift line for another powder lap, and a media pocket and goggle pocket secures your jams and eyewear.
- Stay warm on the slopes in this stylish, functional jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat when the temperature drops
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from entering layers
- Adjustable faux fur hood protects face from cold air and snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool when things heat up
- Full features offer on-mountain comfort and convenience
- Longer fit adds extra coverage from the elements
- Item #VLC02O6