Why We Like The Volcom Dua GORE-TEX Jacket
Volcom's Dua GORE-TEX Jacket is ready to shred, thanks to its snow-shedding GORE-TEX membrane and ski- and snowboard-friendly features. That includes an adjustable stretch powder skirt, mesh-lined zipper vents to release heat and moisture, an adjustable hood, and the Zip Tech Jacket to Pant interface that's compatible with pretty much all Volcom pants. We also like this jacket's subtle styling and sleek silhouette for a clean look on and off the mountain.
- GORE-TEX shell with sleek and subtle styling
- 2-layer GORE TEX adds durable and breathable waterproofing
- PFC-free DWR sheds light rain, sleet, and snow
- Fully seam sealed against moisture penetration
- Hand pockets brushed for added warmth
- Zip Tech lining compatible with Volcom pants
- 91 Fit is relaxed but not oversized
- Item #VLCZ8MU
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-Layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 22, 2024
Exactly What I Was Looking For
- I've used it several times
I borrowed this jacket from a buddy recently after I forgot my ski jacket at home and loved it so much that I bought one on backcountry.com. I like this jacket because it breathes very well. I run hot, and even on cold Colorado days I would overheat in my old insulated ski jacket. I like how this jacket allows me to dial in the amount of insulation and warmth by using different mid-layers, and this jacket evaporates moisture very effectively. I also like the orange version of this coat because it makes me more visible on the slopes and in the trees where I primarily ski.
February 16, 2024
Looks good, hood not great
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Style is good, runs a bit large, hood is sized for helmet and does a bad job drawing down to wear without a helmet. Left and right hood draw string a bit annoying to access and use, too.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help