Protection that moves with you.
Just because a jacket's waterproof does not mean that it has to be stiff and uncomfortable. Proof of such a fact is the top-notch comfort and protection found in the Volcom Men's BL Stretch Gore Hooded Jacket. Constructed with a two-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex laminate, the BL Stretch ensures you stay well-protected form rain, sleet, and snow during the day, while also allowing the buildup of internal moisture to escape easily when you work up a sweat. An innovative V-Science breathable lining system promotes the circulation of cooling airflow for a fresh feeling all day long, while the zippered underarm vents further boost your cool comfort. the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with thumbholes act as customizable barriers against the elements, and the integrated powder skirt ensures that you stay dry through the deepest days of the season.
- A burly jacket for all mountain adventures around the resort
- Gore-Tex 2-layer material withstands wind and water with ease
- V-science lining wicks moisture when boot packing up the hill
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat for temperature control on warm days
- Adjustable hood offers extra protection from the elements
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking up the jacket in powder
- Item #VLC02QT
- Q & A
Best self Christmas gift #selflovin
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 187lbs
Fist off. Only two negatives.
1) Not as durable as I expected. Already put a small tear in it on the right pockets outer layer. The zippers pull tab for the pocket gave the outside a sturdy place to make hard contact with I dont know what. Afraid I might shred it if I come into contact with some branches off trail.
2) I wish it had a second chest pocket.
Besides those two little flaws gotta say I'd buy it again if I murder this purchase. I'm 5'11" 187lbs. I have a bit wider shoulders and finding a jacket that isn't made for a stick sometimes seems near impossible. Most jackets either have no shoulder space, too long of sleeves, go down to my knees, ect. This one fits like they made it for me. * SIZE LARGE * It doesn't look bulky but still leaves plenty of room to layer. The sleeve gators dont feel constricting when worn over the hand or below the wrist. All the zippers are easy to grab hold of. The material is very quiet and moves with me. Love that the hood is kind of on its own instead of apart of the collar. The chest pocket, for only having one, is very large. I can fit a Galaxy Note 9 in an ottorbox in it with room to spare. The whistle in the zippers a nice touch.