Select style & size:Select options
Light Rail Splitboard Binding
If you're looking for a no-nonsense binding that's reliable, easy to use, and comfortable for long days in the backcountry, then look no further than the Voile Light Rail Splitboard Binding. It's compatible with Voile's puck system and works harmoniously with virtually any splitboard on the market. You'll find it effortlessly slides over your mounted Voile pucks (sold separately) and secures into place once you've attached the slider pin to the front of the binding. When it's time to skin uphill for another lap, simply detach the slider pin, slide off the binding from your Voile pucks, and attach it to the touring brackets with the slider pin.
All about options, the Light Rail features Voile's Ride-N-Stride highback, which toggles between tour and ride mode for optimal performance. When it's pulled outwards, the Ride-N-Stride's forward lean toggle slides away from the heelcup, giving you an additional 25 degrees of stride length. Once you've reached the summit and need to transition to ride mode, simply push the toggle down to secure the preset forward lean and you're ready to ride. Improved ankle straps with a low-profile single screw adjustment reduce pressure points for more comfortable touring, while the revamped ladder straps make for smoother and more precise operation.
Please note, the Voile Light Rail Binding includes wider touring brackets, longer sliding pins, dual-height climbing wires, and mounting hardware for brackets and wires. It does not come with Voile Pucks.
- Straightforward, no-frill splitboard binding is simple and durable
- Ride-N-Stride highback for 25% longer strides in tour mode
- Slides onto pucks with slider pins securing them in place
- 6061-T6 aluminum baseplate is lightweight and stiff
- Pre-curved ankle strap and toe cap for a secure fit
- Includes touring brackets, pins, dual-height climbing wires
- Voile is credited with inventing splitboarding in the 90's
- Item #VOL005I