Fin Rope Hybrid 20in Walkshort
When you're not sure whether you'd rather surf or skate today, play it safe with the Vissla Men's Fin Rope Hybrid Short. Its chino styling and stretchy fabric help it fit in when you're cruising city streets on your skateboard, and its quick-drying properties and mesh pocket bags let you take it into the water when the waves are too good to pass up.
- Wear these comfortable hybrid shorts to the coast or the park
- Stretchy material moves with you as you skate
- Fabric dries quickly after a ride on the waves
- Mesh pocket bags keep belonging in tact
- Auto-locking zipper prevents wardrobe malfunctions
- Item #VSL006X
- Responsible Collection
- 55% recycled polyester, 26% cation, 13% cotton, 6% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use
- casual, training, skate, surf
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
June 17, 2019
Great looking, versatile styling
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 165 lbs
I really like these, I'll mainly use them on the street, but also as travel shorts that can go in water if I want. Very well built and stylish, I like the little details of nice buttons and creative turquiose stitching here and there. The feel of the fabric is great, like linen and not a synthetic feel. They are a bit roomy, but I'm kinda thin so I think they are actually true to size. I'm 5 foot 10 and they sit just above my knee.
December 27, 2018
What is the best size for 5'10'' and 185 lbs? Typically he wears 32 to 34 in pants.
February 8, 2019
Hey Callie, I think a 33 would be a good choice with Vissla shorts.