Why We Like The Veja Condor 2 Running Shoe
The Condor 2 helps us increase our mileage and reduce our environmental impact. Building performance with recycled and bio-based materials, Veja created one of the first running shoes that both cushions our stride and does right by nature. This second iteration took feedback from runners to develop an even more comfortable ride for our morning miles.
- Eco-friendly running shoe for your daily miles
- Mesh upper provides flexibility and breathability
- 10mm drop fights against calf and Achilles fatigue
- Lightweight foam absorbs shock and returns energy
- Sticky rubber sole boosts traction and longevity
- Item #VEJ0002
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester), [overlays] TPU
- 100% recycled polyester
- polyester (75% bio-based and recycled)
- EVA (60% bio-based)
- rubber (61% bio-based)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27mm / 17mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 43] 10.6oz
- road running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help