Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Strollers & Trailers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cruise the trail with the kiddos.
Don't be concerned that your kids will keep you inside. They love getting out in the great outdoors, too, no matter how young. With the Veer Cruiser 1 Stroller, you can enjoy the trails together with the ease of this wagon stroller. Rugged, swivel wheels can take the bumpy trails you and your little ones want to brave. A one-touch foot brake offers safety and control for when the hikes get a little spicy. Comfortable soft seats are perfect for your little adventurers so they don't get bruised from the bumps and also can be buckled in tight to prevent them from toppling out on your great adventures.
- A rugged wagon stroller for hitting the trails with your little ones
- Robotically welded frame for extra stretch and durability
- Stain resistant soft side walls for kids' comfort
- Expanding footwell for storage and space
- Adjustable handle height for convenience
- Performance handle grip to keep a good hand on things
- 3-point passenger harness to keep littler kids safe
- One touch foot brake adds safety and control
- Front suspension for added comfort
- Large knobby tires for handling rougher terrain
- Rear wheel fender prevent mud spray
- Accepts 6 cup holders for ultimate adventuring
- Stands upright in storage state for easy storing
- Item #VEE0001
- Q & A
Next generation wagon
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I saw this wagon and immediately wanted it. We typically use our Thule Chariot or Urban Glide so when we were thinking about getting a wagon the thought a standard Radio Flyer just wasn't going to cut it. This wagon can easily be pulled or pushed, has seat belt buckles for kids (great for safety and to actually keep kids inside the wagon), has foot space, and you can add different accessories (cup holders, sun shade). I've had 2 3 year olds in this with plenty of space. I gave it a 4/5 because the handle and the brake have both momentarily gotten stuck. I was able to fix it each time but for $600 I was surprised to see this happen.