Why We Like The Vasque Talus WT Boot
We lace up the Vasque Talus WT Boot to feel sure-footed on our wintry hikes. We like that its insulation and waterproof membrane are made with recycled materials, and they're both completely dependable in cold, wet weather. The leather upper is durable, and the ColdHold rubber sole delivers solid traction on slippery terrain.
- Hiking boot built for cold and snowy trails
- Nature-Tex construction is waterproof and breahtable
- PU-coated leather upper is water-resistant and durable
- Nature-Therm insulation made from recycled materials
- ColdHold rubber sole ensures winter-worthy traction
- Item #VSQZ1AY
- Upper Material
- PU-coated leather
- NatureTex (50% recycled)
- [insulation] Nature-Therm (200g, 100% recycled)
- ColdHold rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 24, 2023
Great waterproof hiking boot
I bought this boot in preparation for a trip to Iceland in the fall. I thought I would use this winter to break the boot in for the trip. I have hiked about 15 miles in this boot and I love them! Easy to break in. Sloshed through mud and small creeks today with no leakage. Boots are warm enough with only light wool socks. I hope the boot continues to wear well as I put the miles on them.
Originally reviewed on vasque.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help