Saga GTX Backpacking Boot
You're hiking the next stretch of the PCT though the Pacific Northwest, and the Women's Saga GTX Backpacking Boot has got your back though this wet and wild country. Built for fast-moving treks across challenging terrain, this rugged boot features the waterproof protection of Gore-Tex Extended Comfort, ensuring that your feet stay dry through every muddy stretch of trail and patch of old snow, yet keeps any water vapor your foot creates moving on out of your shoe. The Vibram sole ensures firm footing on the rocky trail, wet or dry, and uses a lug pattern designed for maximum ground contact, with multi-directional edges for confident traction on loose dirt or scree.
Dry feet and stable footing are all well and good, but you're not looking to set up camp each night with sore soles and hot spots, either. That's where the dual-density midsole and footbed come in; with cushioning in the heel and forefoot you'll hardly notice all those jagged rocks you're tromping over, but a firm chassis and molded TPU wishbone shank keep your foot stable and well-supported as you travel. Combined with high ankle support and secure lacing, this lightweight backpacking boot helps make those 20 mile days feel just a little shorter, so you can focus on the fresh air, gorgeous views, and abundant wildlife.
- Backpacking boot for long distance treks over rugged terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Waterproof nubuck uppers deliver durable weather protection
- Dual density midsole and footbed lend cushioned trail comfort
- Tough Vibram sole grips rocky, wet, or loose surfaces with ease
- Loop at back heel offers easy entry before each day's trek
- Lace closure provides a secure, personal fit
- Item #VSQ002K
- Upper Material
- waterproof nubuck, mesh, textile, TPU
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Arc Tempo+
- dual-density high rebound
- dual density ATC, TPU shank
- Vibram Contract Grip with Megagrip compound
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 17, 2018
My favorite new shoes
- I've used it several times
I have very sensitive, picky, and finicky feet. Small and sensitive heels, a wide mid foot, a bunion that’s needing surgical intervention, and no arches. These boots are heaven. I have yet to do the thru hike I bought them for, but I have been wearing them a lot since I got them, and it’s 90 and humid where I live, so there is no reason to wear a hiking boot other than the fact that they are very comfortable. I also wore them camping in a 36hr thunderstorm, our tent was surrounded by water, I kept them in the vestibule, and they never felt wet. I highly recommend these babies.