sale from $97.97 $139.9530% Off
For the freewheelin' sort.
Cold, snowy weather isn't going to keep you inside, so step into the Vasque Men's Coldspark UltraDry Boot and get outside. Designed for winter exploration, these boots feature a waterproof construction and are insulated with 3M Thinsulate for comfort during cold winter hikes. Big and clunky snow boots aren't the most comfortable things to hike in, so Vasque kept the weight of these boots down, so you won't feel too weighed down when you're hiking in them on packed-out trails or breaking your own path through deep snow on a pair of snowshoes. A dual-density footbed works with the molded midsole to ensure a comfortable ride, and the Vasque Monolith sole with ColdHold compound delivers consistent traction in the coldest temperatures.
- A light and rugged winter boot for hiking and snowshoeing
- Waterproof membrane with 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Fleece lined collar for added warmth and comfort
- ColdHold compound ensures traction in cold conditions
- Molded midsole and dual-density footbed helps absorb impact
- Item #VSQ001W
waterproof leather, textile
200g 3M Thinsulate
EVA, TPU midfoot shank
2 lb 3 oz
hiking, winter hiking